Monday, May 11, 2009

What's up

I tried my best to edit this ergh, blog.
Well, that's the results!
Be warned that I greatly lack in artistic skills.
SIGHS.

A lot of people use black for their background right?
But I like white, so I'm gonna use WHITE! :D
So sue me for not liking black. Heehee :P

Oh yeah, yesterday was Mother's Day!!



Happy Mother's Day to my beloved mummy !



I bought her flowers :)


Are they pretty? ^^


Sorry I forgot to edit the image so it's straight.
















Now does it look better? ^^
















Oh and......

HAPPY BELATED SWEET 16 MELISSA !!!

Sorry I'm late, my blog was a bit irritating to edit.

And today is 11May 2009.
It is.......*drum roll please*

Portia's 28th birthday!!!

HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY POSH!!!!! :))
We celebrated her birthday and Mother's Day at the Heritage last night. Saw a lot of Lodgians and Auntie Veronica and family all dressed up. :)
We saw Chung Siang and his girlfriend and even Ah Yang! Lol.
Also Mr Gerald Lee. But then again, he's always eating there lol :)
Ugh. I'm sick today. Already spent like half the day sleeping. I can't stand this type of weather. TT-TT I've showered already a few times and it's only 3pm now.
Please let it rain.
Rain, rain, come again today,
Rain, rain, please come and cool us down.

No comments:

Post a Comment