Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's a Wednesday night again.
Wednesdays are so fun, cos we have half day school ~~
But the thought of THURSDAY is just killer.
Double econs as period 8 and 9, my last two periods :((
And Saturday tests has begun looming again. :'(
On the bright side, I finished Mr Lawrence's essay on Conversation 5 (!! :)) ) and now only left with Mr Woods essay, which I'd probably do on Sunday or something like that.
Omg, Sunday is CNY!
Forgot about it again.
Had Bio catch up class after school.
So I went early to return "MAID IN MANHATTAN" to the librarian.
Awesome movie, btw.
Not my first time watching, but still I love it.
So uber romantic!
In the library, I met Jasper and this new guy from KK, called Pawara, and we were like talking and talking and it was damn funny.
All our faces went super duper red and we were laughing and laughing and laughing.

Received my Parcel from Dru today, containing my Burberry Brit Sheer perfume!!!
Ahhhh!! i'm so happy, but i'm so sad to open the wrapping it looks so nice!!!!!
I WANNA USE IT DAMMIT!!!!
But so kesian to buka~~~
Oh man, ada dilemma sekarang !

oh well, I'M GONNA OPEN IT ANYWAY!!! =PP
Then I'm crashing Bele's room after this LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment