skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Concord and UK thus far
Sorry just a few pictures I'm lazy to upload and rotate any more. ZZZZZ hahahah :p
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Clare
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
July
(2)
▼
2010
(56)
►
November
(3)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(11)
Sometimes life always manages to surprise you when...
OMGGG the mood to study has totally evaporated fro...
I have NO idea how to prepare for my ELLA1 exam :x...
1st week of AS exams
I'm trying my best not to be annoyed. But the comm...
Chemistry
I got into Paul House!! The best girls' boarding h...
Since coming to Concord, I've never actually reali...
Why must you always do this . . . Don't you care a...
Concord and UK thus far
Concord hosted their annual swimming gala today. U...
►
April
(9)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(143)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(31)
Forever
Anastasia Desiree Lim
Celina Chuo
Clarissa Chew *my twin
Crystine Tan
Dru Lim
Eunice Wong
Kimiwie Lo
Lim Shu Yi
Melissa Tiong
Monika Munandar Putri
Nadia Munandar Putri
Samantha Alexis Aw
Sally Choi
Selina Ha
Sharifah Sarah Yasmin
Sin Hui Cin
Talk time
No comments:
Post a Comment