Thursday, December 17, 2009

Changi Airport

Hey guys!
I'm in Singapore Changi Airport right now, trying to relieve myself of the boredom of the 10 hour transit time.
So far, 4hours have passed.
Boy am i BORED.
I have been getting lots and lots of exercise walking from one end of the terminal to another.
I saw a few cute guys :3

Mum and I sat separate seats for the MAS flight from Kuching to Singapore cos it was full.
I sat in between this Japanese guy and this Malay guy.
At first, I thought "OMG. A Chinese" when I saw him reading a book which had Chinesey characters on them.
Then I saw his immigration form.
It said "Hiro.... Taka...."
Oops. Japanese :) hehehe my bad.
From Osaka I guess?
Surprised that a Japanese would be doing business in Kuching?

Well I am. bored.
So I guess I will come back again and again and blog some more.
God, I sound so pathetic but WHATEVER.
CLARE. IS. BORED. OK!!!

And my flight is at midnight.
Another 6 more hours of boredom.
Actually, 4 more hours cos we gotta go in by 10.45pm.
SIGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment