I dreamt that I was going to meet Sha and Anas and I saw Sha's back first.
But the funny thing was there was wings (as in fake wings), white wings, like those they use in costume parties stuck on my dear little sister's back.
And when she turned around and i looked at her in the face, I noticed something weird.
My little sister shrank and was now shorter than me!
And she was smaller too!
Kinda like smaller as in the movie "Honey i shrunk the kids"
And she was wearing this white dress with white wings attached to them.
Shall i describe the dress then?
it's the singlet style neckline and the dress was until her knees.
I thought it was for a Halloween party or something.
Shall I sew an outfit like that for you for your next Halloween party, dearest baby sister? :3
When i saw her i was torn between laughing hysterically or falling on the floor, rolling with laughter.
Then i woke up. :(
How sad. Sha, when i see you, will you be like that???? HAHAHAHHA!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment