Celebrated Kho Peng & Julie's belated birthday party todayyy at the field behind the basketball court and lower school!
It was fun ^_^
Nat, Bele, Julia, Julie, Jasper, Tessa, me, Stephanie, Jia Hui, Ivy, Ken, Shaun, Andy, Hilda and this lower school guy came and celebrated tooo!
Then we tried doing jump shots, but Ken kept missing our jumps =_=" (was that on purpose?)
And I tried to ride the guys' bicycles, dammit their seats are SO SUPER HIGH and it was sooo painful cos when I put my legs across it, my feet can barely touch the ground and i'm like stretching my calf and thigh muscles to the max!!
Oh, we had the Concord Road Race today!
When I was asked to join, I was told that it was 1km!
Then someone else told me it was 1.5km and then 1.7km!
And I was soooo regretting joining the race when they said that!!!
Because I tried training the night before, I only just about lasted 600m!!!!
So I was super worried and panicked the whole night.
I even dreamed about the race O_O
But I didn't get last, thank goodness.
I got like 21st out of 36 girls.
Okay bah.
Considering I've never run longer than 400m in any athletics competition before ! LOL
Many HAMMERS GIRLS ran!
I'm so proud of them, Kwang and Soo Chin especially!!
Took me just round bout a million years to persuade them to run.
And HAMMERS is in FIRST PLACE (Well, we're tied with U Thant in the road race, but that's not important he he)
I jogged the whole way and stopped only twice to walk for like, less than 50m?>
YAY! (: Maybe I should consider doing long distance lol! :p
Watched "Princess & the Frog" with Huicin, Nat and Tessa! *Hearts*
Hehehe. I should be studying man :'(
I'm sleepy but I don't wanna sleep early cos it's a Saturday night!!
And I ALWAYS stay up on a Saturday night!!!
It's my way of rebelling against my usual Concord bedtime hahahahaha.
Cos the internet offs at 2am too =_=" SADNESS!! ! !
No comments:
Post a Comment