Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Iceland's volcano erupted and now many CC students are stranded in their hometowns or forced to go on alternative routes and take long, painful journeys by bus/train for hours and hours being swashed in the middle of those swarms of people wanting to go home.
Classes are so small now.
There's 4 people in total in my Chem/Bio/Math class - Ken, Shaun, Averyl and yours truly.
2 (!!) people in English - Ben & I
7 (WTF WHY SO MANY -.-) okay, now 6 since Kwang dropped, um, TODAY people in Econs - Twinkie, Jeevan, Dara, Ken, Shaun and me!

The topics for A2 economics sounds pretty simple, they're all on macroeconomics and international trade, business costs and revenues and what not!!
Geez! The only thing I'm relatively alright in in Economics must be next year's syllabus ! =_="
Ugh, just when I'm gonna drop Econs for A2.
Econs or English?
ECONS OR ENGLISH GUYS?????

No comments:

Post a Comment