Though I feel that I should've done a bit better...but oh well.
The results were MUCH better than I expected.
I actually dreamt that I was going to get Cs and Bs.
And mum and dad would be screaming at me.
And I'd be like the stupid loser of a century.
BUT anyway, I'm happy.
I was so happy for the whole day.
I tied my hair into pigtails. :p (Hey! Mr Lawrence says it looks cute! LOL)
I couldn't sleep after mum told me my results at 4.30am.
And I made up for the lack of sleep in Biology class. LOL
I slept.
Only for a few minutes k.
Today's Wednesday afternoon and the first Wednesday afternoon that I'm free since school started thank goodness.
I'm enjoying it, although I know I should be studying.
Okay, I will *try* to study.
It can be so boring here.
I'm dying for some new movies or dramas.
SO please send me some mum!!!
OH YEAH.
Something happened in Dr Braybrook *my Chemistry teacher* 's class today.
I was answering his question.
I said "Thirty-two."
Dr Braybrook : "Twenty-two?"
Me : "*louder* Thirty-two."
Dr Braybrook : "Twenty-two" and wrote down 22
Me : *shout* "THIRTY-TWO!!!!!"
Dr Braybrook : "Sorry, did you say twenty-two or thirty-two?"
Me : == "Thirty-two"
"Oh, because I couldn't differentiate your 22 and 32. Where are you from?"
"Where do you think I'm from?"
"Penang?"
*inwardly withers* "NO, I'm from Kuching."
"Ah! Kuching. Cat city."
"OMG! How did you know that???"
"I've been there once"
"O.O"
"The way you speak your twenty and thirty sounds Irish" *laughs*
I was like total DOT DOT DOT cos I don't even know what Irish people sound like! LOL
hahahhaha
No comments:
Post a Comment