Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ish

Ish!
I have an essay due tomorrow for Mr Lawrence's class and i. am. screwed.
I'm only writing my second paragraph and I think I will print it tomorrow.
Plus, I have to do my Bio practical's results table and graph.
Also due tomorrow.
And I also have a Biology test tomorrow, on water, carbohydrates and lipids.
I am SO doomed. :)
Oh did I mention?
I also have maths homework :)
About a million questions.
Due on Wednesday.
Oh m gee!

On a better note, I've got the results of all my Saturday tests back.
C2 Maths was alright, I only got 95%, which kinda sucks.
Can't believe I substituted (x,y) into the, ugh, wrong side of the equation!!
WTH!
Chemistry was okay, I got 90%, which kinda sucks too :(
Ugh, my econs was an epic failure.
64%, how embarassing, I'm never gonna live this down.
Oh wait, I will because I've gotten worse in Econs before (ie a D!!!!)

Anyway, I'm off to do my English, Bio and Maths now.
I'll wish myself luck, as I'm gonna need it. Very. Badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment