Sunday, January 24, 2010

Saturdays

Hey I just got back from Shrewsbury town and restocked up on my food supply for the next one week.
Sha's at Loughborough University now, having her final Robotics Competition.
Fingers crossed that she can win the competition.
I went for Thai at Royal Siam restaurant with Hui Cin and Anas.
I ate beef.
I feel so bad, I've been eating SO MUCH beef lately, but the chicken is not nice, so I'm in doubt whenever i see chicken on the menu.
Gonna go to student kitchen and cook instant noodles with Hui Cin later.
Am so sleepy now.
I had a tremendous stomachache when I came back.
I had a Bio and English test today.
I hope I did okay.
And I also have a Maths test on Monday on the ENTIRE C1 book that we're apparently supposed to self-study all on our own, for the past 2 weeks.
But I had no time to study it, I'm so doomed.
Shuyi, Laurel they all went to Birmingham today.
I was lazy to go, so I stayed in Shrewsbury :*
Tomorrow morning I am 101% sleeping in (as usual for Sunday mornings hahaha)
Cut me some slack, I wake up between 6am and 7am everyday. :/
And catch up on my sleep in Bio or Econs class hahahahah.
Mum, if you're reading this, it's only SOMETIMES-. NOT ALL THE TIME, IT'S JUST SOMETIMES.

No comments:

Post a Comment