Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Colours


Yellow everyone!

Blue's there?

I tell you ah, if you don't purplely answer me, I won't call you BLACK !

White you know?

So funny man.

I watched that in some dumb Singaporean movie with my parents yesterday. xD




Okayyy.. I kind of overslept today hehe.




I woke up at 9smthg am.




So the agenda today was G.O.N.E





Went for Japanese for lunch at Crowne Towers . . .





Then came home and *ahem* read my book again! HEEHEE.

(YES, I *KNOW* I *KNOW* I SHOULD BE STUDYING -_-")



I so lurrrrrrve Juliet Marillier.





She's such an AWESOME writer.




I <3 all her books.






I literally collect 'em all!





Heehee.




Reading 'Daughter of the Forest' again.





Sighs.


Liam.

Diarmid.

Cormack.

Conor.

Finbar.

Padriac.

Sorcha.

Ciaran.



You make me so addicted. :)

Even your names are so nice ! !



Okay, okay.




So we went to Hui Sing for dinner ! !

Daddy and me! But it's blur :(




We don't look alike right? :S




Sorry for being vain. :P


The place where we haven't gone in super duper long time! ! !




I always remember the weird plate they use for putting their fried rice in. ^-^ See the plate?

And there you have it! Yogi Bear!!!!! <3 <3

She didn't wanna take picture with me. =.="

They haven't changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment