Today was a super fun day too! =D
Well, it started off as a not fun day though lols.
I woke up super early and konked back to sleep super fast.
I remember it was around.....hmmm 4-5am, that I opened my eyes, saw that the sun wasn't up yet and WENT BACK TO SLEEP.
Haha~ !
So I was nearly late for my Add Math tuition.
It starts at 9am
I woke up and officially left the bed at like,, 8.15am?
I call it the 3 hours of torture.
Well I managed to do more work than expected today.
I was hoping for more though. :'(
My speed still too slow. -__-
Then I rushed to tuition cos I thought I was late.
Only to find that.........There isn't any tuition today in the afternoon!! ><
Today is the Agong's birthday.
Nice number leh.
6/6/09.
Mr Jong's youngest daughter is also getting married today!
Lols!
Hmm so mummy and I went to eat at this whatever place.
Then we went to spend some quality time together .
Ahem, mother-daughter quality time = SHOPPPINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! =D
My. Oh. So. Favourite. Word.
My dumb mum said "stupid you"
I'm like "-_-"
Hmmm....well, you know something.
Malaysian people got some problem.
They see you carry lotsa bags and they all STARE.
Like sakai. -_-
So embarrassing.
4 hours of wonderful, wonderful, shopping.
*sighs with joy*
I know you're jealous, Nas and Dru.
It's okay.
Don't be jealous, cos you can always come shopping with me too!
Of course, you pay for me la~ ! =D
Isn't that such an AWESOME idea?
Yeah! !
Stutong market is like a dead ghost town now .
All closed up and stuff.
But Dad was there, so Mum and I went for a drink there at Uncle Ah Lee's place.
Mum wanted to go to Song Tieng Chok or whatever it's called but I don't like going there and besides, Dad was already at Stutong Market. :)
Now, I'm hoooooooomeeeeee!
Updates on doggie news.
Prince is being hospitalised cos he was sick with fever yesterday.
I think he's coming back tomorrow.
I miss him. :'(
And Princess misses him too.
She's so lonely without him.
And Duchess is having her period.
She's super moody.
And keep scolding the 2 monsters.
As usual, Dukey's off food when she's on heat, and he follows her around like a lovesick puppy.
I got a new nickname for Dukey around these times.
Casanova.
Perfect, ain't it? =D
They got new baju today.
Lols, auntie May doesn't wanna bathe Prince and Princess cos Princess bit Brenda's hand the other day and she cried.
Princess is not a naughty girl.
She's just playful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment