I don't know why, but I can't sleep :/
Just finished studying Chemistry and started one chapter of econs omggggg.
I think I will just cram Econs1 in after Chemistry exam in the morning.
Got bout 2-3 hours, I'll just read the summary book, it's sufficient enough for an MCQ paper anyway hahahhaa.
Got 3 out of 9 of my results back.
Remind me to pester Mr Woods tomorrow for our ELLA1 results.
Oh wait, I don't think I wanna know, I think I did rather badly for that paper. :X
ANYWAY I'M IN SUCH A HOLIDAY MOOD NOWWWW AND NO MOOD TO STUDY LIAOOOOOOO.
HOW LEHHHH?? DIEE AHHHH :((
argh! I can't wait for easter break to start! :33
Even though I'll be confined and I KNOW I have to study throughout this break, else GOODBYE UNIVERSITY. (indirectly, I mean, if I get bad AS grades)
But whatever. My only thought right now is "EXAMS. ARE. ENDING. HOLIDAY.HOLIDAY. HOLIDAY. HOLIDAY!"
I suppose I'll fall asleep soon, once, you know, the internet gets turned off around 1-2ish.
LOL
Anyway oh oops before I forget!
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY JASPERRRR!!!
Yee I don't like this picture. :( But it's the only one I have with him, so yeahhh. Whatever la. hahahha
Don't think of maths too much, you math genius! ;pp
And... Happy 19th Birthday to Leonard tooooo! :)
(Wow, so many people born on this date. XD and sorry I don't have a picture with him/of him :x)
No comments:
Post a Comment