skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
One word to say about my first paper ie ELLA2.
OMGGGGGG
But at least I finished.
Wrote 6 pages in 1.5 hours.
2 analysis essays.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Clare
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
July
(2)
▼
2010
(56)
►
November
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
▼
March
(20)
Celebrated Jasper and Shane's 18th birthday at the...
I think I'm stupid for getting upset over such a s...
End of March
One more day of exam!!! DAMMIT I'M SO LAZY TO STUD...
Heya, it's Sunday night and all my plans for the w...
I should be studying now, but I am muka-bukuing as...
It's another Friday night.I can hardly believe I'v...
Friday
One word to say about my first paper ie ELLA2.OMGG...
I'm stressed about an English exam for the first t...
It's finally Monday and exams have begun!Anas has ...
OMGGG it's Sunday night and almost midnight and I'...
OMGGGG it's half an hour + to midnight,, and I've ...
I spent this Saturday morning sleeping again ^_^It...
Serious Stress!
Heya! It's a Monday night today. And Shit! I woke ...
Heya it's a Saturday night, okay I guess it's Sund...
Mayor's Concert
Free Friday!!!! :DDD
Woeful Wednesdays
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(143)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(31)
Forever
Anastasia Desiree Lim
Celina Chuo
Clarissa Chew *my twin
Crystine Tan
Dru Lim
Eunice Wong
Kimiwie Lo
Lim Shu Yi
Melissa Tiong
Monika Munandar Putri
Nadia Munandar Putri
Samantha Alexis Aw
Sally Choi
Selina Ha
Sharifah Sarah Yasmin
Sin Hui Cin
Talk time
No comments:
Post a Comment