Saturday, March 20, 2010

Serious Stress!

Shit, whoever said A Levels was hard was right on the dot!
Okay, it's not that hard, but being January intake students who have to learn an ENTIRE SYLLABUS in less than 5 months is serious shitty!
And I'm taking 5 (!!) A Levels, I must be insane.
Easter exam is next week and I'm already panicking.
Cos I haven't really started studying and I'm screwed if I do badly.
It's VERY important for UCAS predictions so if I screw up, I'm screwing up my WHOLE FUTURE!
MY LIFE WILL BE OVER IF I DO BADLY T^T
Can someone kill me now please?
I'm like in the seesaw mood during exams when I don't feel like studying, but know I have to study.
I still feel like my IGCSE results were just based on luck, I didn't really study that hard like how people say "Once you reach high school, you have to study for more than week to prepare for your exams"
I still prepared like okay, a bit longer than usual, ie 3 days before, usually I only prepare the night before.

Sorry for this ramble post, I'm super worried and bored and I need to watch a movie but I NEED TO STUDY MY GODDAMN BIOLOGY AND ECONOMICS!!!!!!
WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOO!!!!
If I fail these exams, I'M A LOSER FOREVERRRRRR!!!
MY LIFE WILL BE ***OVER***!!!!!
My career will be over before it even beginsss!! T-T

Grr dammit I've been stoning all day and my day's been getting worse and worse.
Double econs is enough to make my teeth grind.
And the rest of the day just went downhill from there =_="

DAMMIT I MISS HOMEEEEE!!
I WANNA EAT YUMMY FOOD, I WANNA SEE MY DOGGIES, I WANNA BE DRIVEN AROUND, I WANNA BE SO BORED WITH KUCHING, I WANNA GO TO SPRING EVERYDAY, I JUST WANNA GO HOMEEEEE
I'm so super uber jealous of all my friends who are going home for Easter!
Easter will be a time of excruciating pain for me.
Mum's coming down and I have to revise D:

And you know what?
My Stats teacher, Mr Harding says "Oh, during Easter break I shall give you no prep! You've studied hard already, so take a break during Easter! Don't study!"
On the other hand, my Biology teacher, Mrs Newton-Badman said, "Okay, folks, here's your holiday prep. Prep for you to do during the holidays so you don't forget your Biology!" (She gave us a sheet of A4 paper but wooow, the work she's set us is ENORMOUS)
Class : "Uggghh PREP!!!!!!!????"

SHIT IM STONING AND GETTING EMO AGAIN.
AND UTTERING A LOT OF PROFANITIES AS WELL.
DAMMIT
IT'S STRESS D:

No comments:

Post a Comment