Monday, March 29, 2010

Heya, it's Sunday night and all my plans for the weekend was an epic failure.
I told myself I'd study Bio finish on Friday, study Chemistry the whole Saturday, and Econs on Sunday.
But as you can see, I've only completed Bio like....erm 6 hours ago? But I might have to go back and revise on xerophytic plants, cos we ain't sure whether it's on the exam or not :x
I went to E House to see Hui Cin and we were in Nat's room LOL
Nat and I were like comparing how our weekends were an epic failure from our plans to study everything finish by this weekend.
So we needn't cram tonight and on Monday night.
But at least she doesn't have Econs to cram for!!
The whole Unit 1, which I still haven't touched omgggg.
And now, I'm just like...memorizing maths formulas for C2 tomorrow.
I think I might ***try*** to study a bit of Chemistry or Econs, depending on my mood.
Been feeling so lazy.
Can't believe that one term is nearly over.
I still can't believe I've been living in the UK for about 3 months already.
Home seems so far away... :(

BUT STILL. 2 MORE DAYS OF EXAMS!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!
(I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO BE OVER -- though I gotta study during EASTER BREAK T-T)

No comments:

Post a Comment