Sunday, March 14, 2010

Heya it's a Saturday night, okay I guess it's Sunday morning now, because it's already 12.10AM.
I am extremely super duper tired.
I guess many people are at the disco, but as usual I am not interested in dancing.
My back hurts, I had so much homework!!
So I spent my whole day doing homework :((
I mean, subtracting the time when I went to town from around 1.30pm to 4.30pm.

Shoot.
Anyway, I finished C2, ELLA2 and my Biology report.
My Biology report is 5 pages long. O.O
Damn, I'm so stressed out with the coming Easter exam.
It's gonna be the basis of our UCAS prediction grades so I *have* to do well!
It's so near to exams, but we're still laden with homework!!!
My teachers have no heart :'(
All the other classes don't have homework T^T
Okay, I'm being so emo right now.

Anyway, one more homework to go.
ELLA1 Production Task.
But I don't care anymore.
My back is aching from hours at the chair and I need a break.
So I'm watching a movie.
ELLA1 can wait.....NOT!!!!! SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE TO READ ENDURING LOVE FINISH BY THIS WEEKEND ELSE MR LAWRENCE WILL GET ANGRY WITH ME!!!! SHIATTTTTTTTT!!!!
NO TIME FOR MOVIE BREAKS, CLARE!!
Gotta get my ass cracking.

Bye!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment